Free Fantasy Wallpaper

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Kelly Hu Nude Vagina

The two men staggered back, their eyes wide and their cocks jutting out toward the apparition standing in the door. It was a Nun. At least it seemed to be a Nun. She wore a modified habit of black leather. Her head was covered by the traditional coif. Her legs were clad in black fishnets and her breasts hung bare beneath her scapular collar. She wore a wide belt from which hung a holster and a coiled whip. The holster hung in front of her bare crotch, barely hiding her thick bush. There was a look of rage in her eyes.

Sara was working at the company. Was this a good thing or not?

I could feel you swell inside me, the cum boiling in your balls. I slid up your shaft once again, this time releasing you completely. I stood up, smoothing my skirt down over my hips. I walked out of the auditorium silently; you followed close behind. You saw me go into the ladies room. Stopping for a second, you thought I might have to pee. By now you were so horny, you figured to just take the chance, and stepped into the bathroom. There were no other women in the bathroom, but you didn't see me either. You walked along the row of stalls, opening each door and peering in.

They went down to the dance floor and found a table just off to the side. He took a seat and told her she may sit. For a fleeting second, she thought about pulling out a chair for herself, then remembered the leather collar around her neck. She kneeled on the floor at his side. He ran his hand through the hair on the back of her head. She cast a sidelong look at him and knew she had made the correct decision. Her Master was pleased.

Nikki woke John up every morning by very carefully fellating him. Nikki was successful in having him achieve orgasm, before waking more than half the time. This allowed John to wake up most mornings after having a "wet dream." John loved opening his eyes shortly after having had wonderful sex in his dreams, and see his girl looking up at him with dreamy eyes, and pouty, semen glistening lips. Nikki was so good at what she did so seamless, that even she was unable to discern the line between, seductive behavior, and her natural erotic sense. After receiving her man's first, morning ejaculate, Nikki would wait for her lover to open his eyes. She would then quickly look down in a contrite, sheepish manner, right after making eye contact. Keeping her eyes downcast she made sure John would catch a glimpse of her slightly parted lips, and her mouth full of his seed. She then very slowly swallowed, until the entire contents were consumed and then carefully licked the inside of her mouth and her lips. This was done subtly. Nikki, was, in this manner able to keep her man beguiled and aroused.

Yes. He is the one. She will have him. Tonight will be the night.

After a while our candy bowl was running low. I left Adam at the door to tend to the kids and went into the kitchen to fetch more treats. While I was in there a nasty little idea of how to mess with Adam came to mind and I slipped my panties off. I had them hidden in my hand when I came back and filled the bowl with Sweet Tarts, Air Heads and of course mini-Snickers bars.

If nothing else, it was certainly a learning experience for Mark. Before he met her, his life seemed like a cave. Now, it was a open field with endless horizons but, five days a week and eight hours a day, he had to return to his cave. It's a crowded cave where everybody dressed alike, talked alike and thought alike. Anything individual, like a personality, had been quietly and thoroughly repressed. The walls of the cave were grey and blue suits. Personally, Mark preferred the grey, they represented nothing but conformity and comfortable warmth.

"Oh, black, no sugar," I replied and took one of the mugs from the counter.

Taking a deep breath, she peeled herself out of the car and staggered on swollen feet up the freezing sidewalk. "My feet throb, its cold and it feels like 24 hours since I last slept."

She was now feeling the cum between her fingers.

Barb blushed crimson now! She said: "You can't say a thing about what I'm going to tell you. You promise on the life of your children and our friendship?"

"That's progress, my dear."

As Max took hold of her hands and wrapped it around his cock I decided to be a spectator.

"No, you'll wear this." She took a small envelope from off my dresser, an envelope Cindy or Buddy must have left while we were in the shower. "I'll put this on you." It was a blindfold. "Uh, I don't know." Like I had a choice. Sylvia put the soft felt around my head and tied it tight. I really couldn't see a thing. I held out my hand for her to guide me, but instead I felt her cool fingers close around my cock. "Follow me," she said, and I did.

He said, "You knew you were coming over here, didn't you, Vanessa? Of course you did. And look at the underwear you wore."

We had been partying all week and getting trashed, but the getting laid part hadn't happened for either of us. Maybe it was all the drinking and forgetting where we were. Either way neither of us had gotten any nookie.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home